Friday, January 28, 2005

Confessions of a College Stalker

So stalking is back on and then....back off......and then back on again. Where it stops is a good a guess as anyone elses. BTW Ben, thanks for talking to my last night, i felt alot better after our convo. My mom said i should be talking so much to someone elses fiance. Andrew! Your post made my day, If you are going to be at the Jingles movie thing tonight, well guess what! So am I! so i can meet you, or somthing! Anyway......

Bad thing of the Day: Sleeping through Geography.....in my car.
Good thing of the Day: A Trip to Promontory Tower and then back.
Insiration of The Day: New ideas for the phyc video, jon you never answered if you would help me
Good Healthy Food of the Day: chicken salad-mmmmm a mere 5 points with all the fixins!
Bag of the Day:Leather with a airline tags
Thing That made me Smile yesterday: Defining Cars owner by what was in the backseat of the car!
Thing that Made me smile today: Jessica being Brave
Color Coordinations of the Day: Blue