Monday, October 10, 2005

Y'know, I was going to say something...

...but now, I just forgot what I was about to say. I suppose I should really read the Harry Potter books so that I can be more "in the know" about stuff when people talk about it. Currently, I have read 1.96 Harry Potter books. I have seen 3.00 HP films, though, so I do know who the characters are.

Oh yeah, I remembered what I was going to say! I was going to say that I learned a really neat party trick. It's one of the fastest ways to empty an X-liter soda bottle. I'm sure there are faster ways than this, but I assure you that there are none more exciting. Also, if you try this, please do it outside because you will make a mess. Also, be prepared to get yourself messy, too.

The trick is to obtain a box of mentos, a test tube and an X-liter bottle of soda (2 liters work best because of the small opening in the neck.) Place the mentos in the test tube so that you can cover it completely (usually about 13 mentos.) Then, open the soda bottle and release the mentos into the soda and get away. The soda will come shooting straight up out of the bottle about 6 or 7 feet. This happens immediately after inserting the mentos. It lasts for about 3 seconds after which, you will have very little soda left in the bottle. Also of note: diet soda seems to work best. After all, no one cares if you waste that vile diet soda. :)

I saw that on iFilm.com.