Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The latest

Fine, I'll fix it. Then you'll have to find a new one.

^
Random

I found out about a cool new game today. It is a great party game. It is called Defender. I don't know if you have played it. You should play it. It is fun. We should play it at the next party.

*snap*

Whoa! Party? So.... Ricky suggested we all go play laser tag on Saturday at Lazer Zone in Sunset after the fo'ball game (notice the wasatch phonetic spelling of football). 'Twill be fun. I think we should also plan a place to grab some dinner before the shooting match. That way we'll all be re-nouri-freshed and Tim will be off work and can come as well. So, how's about 7pm for tag and right-after-the-wsu-game-ish for eats. I'm thinking University Broiler and Grill or maybe Costa Vida or Grandalfo's. After the laser taggin, we can all play some fun Munchkin. I bought the expansion pack (including the Duck of Many Things, the Big Honking Sword of Character Whupping, and of course, the Big Fat Lyre).

*pans*

Now I am tired. I still have homework to do. They are almost done with the library. The batteries in my camera died. I should go home now. I am getting tired. I might repeat myself might rep...

Oh... wait.


*snap*

In other news, Andrew I have no idea what those numbers mean in your previous post, and I often leave messenger logged in and my computer on even though I may be somewhere else, so when it shows me being away a lot it's because I probably am. I try to respond to everyone who IM's me. You're not on my very short list of people I wouldn't respond to if they did IM me, so no worries. By the by, I don't get your joke about the dehydrated french-types. Is it one where it is not to be gotten or am I missing a subtle double-entendre? Then again, it is late and my thinker isn't working properly.

Ben, Jason mentioned that I see him every other day. I can deliver the sillyputty if you wish. No, Jason. Not Silly PuTTY. That would be silly.

So far WBHR episode 1 has been downloaded as a podcast 34 times. Isn't that just freaky? It's almost like there are other people out there on the Internet. I never see people on the Internet. Just a lot of letters and pictures. Hello? Can you see me typing, people on the Internet?

*pans*

So about that whole "going home now and getting some sleep" bit...