Sunday, October 02, 2005

Excitement!

Yay! My computer finally lets me listen to the imbedded audio and video features Jon has been putting into the blog!

I just listened to Episode 3! The answer is: only one went to Saint Ives, the old man! Yay! A bar of soap! I'm out of soap as it is. (don't come near me without a clothespin)

Jon - I tried to send you some audio files a while back, but they are just too big no matter what format I save them as. Ah, well. At least I tried. Maybe the show could have a call in segment? I could call in and you could record it? Others could also call in? Hmmmm.....

The only vice I have in life seems to be DVDs. I can't stop buying. There's too many good ones yet to come out this year.

I can't get into my class work as of late. Thank goodness fall break is this week. Maybe I'll get caught up, but probably not.

I have been meaning to update my own blog with reviews of Corpse Bride and Flight Plan. Keep checking it. They will be coming, just not sure when.

Star Wars Minatures is one of the coolest games I have ever played. It's like Epic Duels, but even bigger and more complex.

What did one dehydrated Frenchman say to the other dehydrated Frenchman? "What do we do now, Pierre?"

4 8 15 16 23 42