Monday, October 31, 2005

Breadtangle

A given amount of force applied over an increasingly smaller area produces increasingly marked results. For example, if you kick a brick wall with your foot, the impact will be spread out roughly equally between your 5 toes. However, if you should happen to kick, with the same amount of force, the corner of that same wall so that the impact is taken solely by your pinky toe, there will be quite a noticeable difference. This I know from experience.

Happy Halo-ween at work today for the WSU Multimedia Services SWAT force.

Today I dressed up as a slacker. In other words I took my sweet time getting to marching band. This didn't really bother me since we played our last game and all we did was watch the drum major candidates audition. I voted for Pedro. Also, as a Halloween treat, our ice skating instructor gave us 1/2 the time for whatever we felt like. So, today, we decided it would be fun to fall down on purpose for once and we had a skate-really-fast-and-see-who-slides-the-farthest contest. Whee.

And yes, Jason, you win for the shortest post contest.