Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just one more

...and then WBHR episode 1 will have been downloaded as a podcast 250 times.

Now that's crazy.

The bell tower is improving. A while ago it was chiming the hour and there were a grand total of three (3) of the bells working. Which is one more than were working last week when I heard it (sort of) ring. And three more than were working at 12:00 am last saturday morning, according to the Diego.

Last night I saw one of the most amazing solo performances I have ever seen. A young man from not this country played a Monk piece like nobody's business. I'll try to post a video of it; the sound quality might not be that great, but I'll do it anyhow.

Congrats to Tom.com for hiring on at LOL. Lucky!

And now, I'm hungry, so I'm going to go and eat some food.

By
Bei
Buy

(no, that's not the international remix of the Hackstreet Boys song of the same name)