Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I love the life...

So, I have learned the lesson of never procrastinating study before a paper is due. I was so lost on the subject of our last music history paper (on a piece by Berlioz) that I didn't do so well. I got like 4 hours of bad sleep last night. Sorry if I was a tripping hazard in the hallway today. Naps are wonderful. Getting less sleep than you need is a very intersting experience, at least for me it is. I feel very weird. It's almost an out-of-body experience. I was working on our form assignment with Demya and got so looney that I made an interesting discovery. I think I will share it with you. ....... Apples are my favorite vegetable. Please don't take anything that I say tonight seriously. I'm so out of it, I just thought that I'd see what would come of me writing like this. It's fun! Although I don't recommend it. Conducting at 7am will hit me hard tomorrow. No wonder band directors are always really weird. yay!