Friday, February 04, 2005

With all this change i could be a millionaire

Jarret you have waaaaaayyy too much time on your hands. I mean there was entirley too many links in that post. My question is, what is it that makes girls so um for lack of a better word, wantable. I mean what things (ie personality, looks,attitude,intellegence etc) make guys attracted towards girls. And what is it that makes boy want to "just be friends" i mean is there like a friend pheremone that girls give off that makes boys just want to be friends, and then is there girls who give off the "Date Me" pheremone? I mean those stupid 3 word have perpetuated my life. Is there a reason that i can only get on a "friendly" level with the male popluace?

Also, why do guys constantly say "I love a girl who keeps herself covered" and then constantly talk/flirt with all the skanky girls? I know no one on the blog does this, but i am talking about other guys.

Thats my 5 and a half cents for the day!