Thursday, February 03, 2005

Good times, good times

Jason, you are spot on, I think. And Brittney, sometimes guys want to be polite and get the door and know they should, but just forget. For example, I forgot just the other day because I was distracted. What Jason said about giving the guy a subtle hint to help him out is a great idea - also not making a big scene if he doesn't get the hint (of course, then you probably should also consider not dating him anymore, even if he's a hunk - a jerk hunk wouldn't be as good as a nice hunk).

And now....[drum roll]
LADIES-IES-IES-IES-ies-ies... AND-AND-AND-and-and... GENTLE-ENTLE-MEN-MEN-MEN-men-men...
The Fun:
[cymbal crash]

Today's Top Ten list: The top 19 funniest ratings on RateMyProfessors.com

19 His class was like milk, it was good for 2 weeks.
18 Houston, we have a problem. Space cadet of a teacher, isn't quite attached to earth.
17 I would have been better off using the tuition money to heat my apartment last winter.
16 Three of my friends got A's in his class and my friends are dumb.
15 Emotional scarring may fade away, but that big fat F on your transcript won't.
14 Evil computer science teaching robot who crushes humans for pleasure.
13 Miserable professor - I wish I could sum him up without foul language.
12 Instant amnesia walking into this class. I swear he breathes sleeping gas.
11 BORING! But I learned there are 137 tiles on the ceiling.
10 Not only is the book a better teacher, it also has a better personality.
9 Teaches well, invites questions and then insults you for 20 minutes.
8 This teacher was a firecracker in a pond of slithery tadpoles.
7 I learned how to hate a language I already know.
6 Very good course, because I only went to one class.
5 He will destroy you like an academic ninja.
4 Bring a pillow.
3 Your pillow will need a pillow.
2 If I was tested on her family, I would have gotten an A.
1 She hates you already.

Good stuff.

Geek love poem of the thinkgeek.com month:

roses are #FF0000
violets are #0000FF
all my base
are belong to you

'kay, bye.