Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Don't Ask Me Why, Pumpernickle and Wie!

Jason, in reply to your most recent post i must protest on one point that you made. There is no way for a girl to know that a guy will open the door for her (in the car) in fact i used to wait until i wen on a date with a good friend and sat there for like 30 seconds waiting and he didn't get that i wanted to open the door. I get quite frustrated at this, as that i have never had a guy really "get the door" for me when it concerns cars. Maybe if its like a first date then i think a guy should in a most humorous manner say that they are gonna get the door. Its kinda confusing becuase you think "Well, should I wait, or should i just get out so that they don't feel stupid? Its one of them female paradoxes!

Please tell me what to do in this situation! BTW I alway thank, even perfect strangers, for holding the door, i did it today to jon when he opened the door to the Studen center. Thanks Jon!