Friday, February 04, 2005

A Question

Since the Band Blog tends to work like some sort of Panel Discussion (cf. our recent posts on Gender Relations), I will post a question.

Does anyone know if there is a small, inexpensive kind of digital projector available? In the Technology Review (MIT's magazine) in the summer of 2004, some company was working on such a "Pocket Projector", but I wanted to see if anyone had heard of one that already existed. What I am talking about is a small digital projector, probably under $500. If not, I can wait. Technology Review's things usually market within about 3 years.

And yes, my most recent post had too many links. I was making a nod to the old Tradition of excessively-linked blog posts. If you read the archives, especially of Ben's Blog, you will see the origin, growth, and decay of this technique; I think it passed because we all got bored of it (and sick of Google image search -- another thing not worth the risk.). People tend to grow and change as time passes (I'm excited to see how things are different when I get home. Hee hee hee).