Monday, February 07, 2005

How I Hate This Weather

Hey all-
A few items of business, Jarret-good luck and I hope that your mission is fantastic, I know it will be AMAZING! All will be well, and lastly God Be With You Till We Meet Again.
Ben-are you going to be gaming with us Thursday night? If so you are welcome to eat dinner with us, if memory serves, your working though. I think
Jon-question? Why do all the Thenami kids on the main page not have shoes on?
Jessica-only 3 more days till you are no longer a teenager (BTW, everyone, and I mean everyone who would like to come on Friday is very welcome, we are having a party in Jessicas honor. Like 6 ish or something at UV, depending on the guest list will either be at Jessicas apartment or in the community center.)

I hate the snow here is my list!

Things The Snow Ruined: my ritualistic running through the cauldron, my drive to Ogden this morning, my mood, my good feelings about spring comming soon, and my will to do anything!
Moment of the Day: Being the SS building and seeing a certain someone for like more than 5 seconds.
Phone Call of the Day: Calling Jessica about aformentioned someone.
Excitment of the Day: Finding out that it won't be just us girls at Dinner on thursday and that we are eating on the floor.
Paradox of the Day: Person A and whether they should come to the shindig.
Bus moment of the Day: Cute guy-crowded bus! He practiaclly sat on me!
Laughable moment of the day: Finding out that Uncle Fill in The Blank possibly locked his keys in his car again! I don't care how smart he is, he is stupdid!

Thank You And Good Night!