Tuesday, February 01, 2005

...through the atmosphere. Here they come.

Well, Ben. That depends on what you are trying to rip and what you are ripping from. If you are referring to the Clock Radio, then I currently have no good suggestions. I capture audio with SnagIt from techsmith.com, but it only gets it in mono and not stereo. Not the greatest. I haven't ever needed to capture in stereo where it was super super important, so I haven't taken time to find a good stereo capture program. As for capturing in stereo for personal listening, I usually just buy tracks on Napster when I want a song.

Too busy to post? There has been at least one post every day since the 17th. But my not posting is not because I'm too busy, it's because I don't have anything to say (just like when I post) or because I don't feel like posting.

Cool thing of the day: well, to find out what that is, you'll have to read my blog where I posted it cause I'm too lazy to put the link up here again.

cool thing of the yesterday: It was a tie between several things, one of which was taking a tour of the roof of the Conference Center on Temple Square. It was the first time I'd been up there and even though it is winter and no flowers planted up there it was still very cool. Another item was submitting my story for Metaphor. And there are others.

cool thing of the tomorrow: guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?

funny thing of the today: Institute. Bro. Nelson cracks me up. And the class is good, too. I always enjoy learning things that I can apply.

song stuck in my head of the while: Experimental Film

Especially since I showed the directors' commentary for the music video to three people at work today. Yeah. That was fun.

Which reminds me, I must hereby declare that the showing of the movie(s) was great. Those things are even funnier on the big screen. They still make little sense and are very off-the-wall. But the evening was enjoyable. Jarrett even brought an authentic hot-air popcorn popper.