Friday, January 05, 2007

Well, I'm back

As sam would have it.

Well hello to all (though I've seen a lot of youse) , and let me just say this hemisphere is a little strange... snow is amazing stuff. And my Dad laughed at me when I called the traffic lights "Robots". So there.

Otherwise, my chops are pleasantly busted from Pep Band last night (I was pleasantly surprised by my ability to play, once I got my instrument working) and I am looking forward to participating in all musical matters as the semester proceeds.

Is anybody planning anything after Saturday's game? Not that any of the veterans are doing pep band these days. it's too bad. This younger generation of trumpets doesn't understand the glory of Pep Band... perhaps a teaching opportunity. Ah well.

I am a little confused right now, which is why I am rambling on in a vague and strange manner.
Oh yes, the other thing. I sat down and watched Jinglesþula I and II yesterday. OH MY WORD it is strange - but so cool. Of course, I don't actually have the final theatrical version.

And I declare open season on Jinglesthreela. Of course input is welcome!

AND p.s. my blog was also released honorably after two year's service, and is now thekobus.blogspot so those of y'all what are linked might want to update that.