Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Whole Self Hurts

I'm working on getting over strep throat that has wiped me out for the last two days. Two thinks really sucked about this little bout with strep: 1) a persistent fever approaching 104 degrees, and 2) when I was finally able to eat something, it tasted like sand. Now, the former was definitely the worse of the two because I really have not had an appetite at all. That blasted fever kept me up all night long and made me so very uncomfortable. Fortunately, after considerable drug intervention (namely a penicillin prescription), I'm starting to feel almost normal. I'll tell ya, though, I haven't been sick like this for almost two years. In March of '05, I came down with strep and it knocked me out for four days. Of course, I didn't get it diagnosed for two days.

Well, enough of that. I just wanted to check in and see how everything was. In my absence, there's been quite a bit of traffic on this site, which is very good.

I'm getting tired, so it's time that I go in the other room and watch another movie. :) Chao!!