Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dude, it's just a game.

Look, Andrew, I actually do think you speak for yourself due to the fact that nobody has said anything about any of this thus far. They all know how I am and know that I'm just a sarcastic guy and all this is just in good fun. So as far as me being "snarky and rude" and that not being welcome around here, well that is up to everybody else to decide. But until then, I'm not going to be serious, cause like you said, it's a game. I mean, what, there can't be some trash talkin' and hidden messages? Come on.... there are only 2 rules in this game and neither say anything about playing nice, or not playing snarky and rude for that matter.

And we're back!

Flute 13
Clarinet 13
Saxophone 13
Trumpet 25
Trombone 16
Tuba 9
Harp 11

From one annoying instrument to get through doors to another!!! GOAL!!!