Thursday, January 18, 2007

aaaahhhh...... that's nice

So I've done some thinking/research and I'm going to be getting me a 30BG Video Ipod. It was a toss up between that and a Zune. I went to Circuit City and you are able to try them both out and right off the bat, I didn't like how the Zune seemed so cluttered and it's ease of use wasn't all that great. The Ipod is simple and easy to use and that's what I was looking for.

So this leads me to my main reason for posting. I'm going to be putting mostly music on it but there are some videos that I for sure just had to have on there. Unfortunately, some of those videos are on youtube. So I did some research and finally found something that I was looking for, a firefox extension to download video from sites like youtube and google video!! It's called Video Downloader Once I got the vids off of youtube, I had to convert them and, after more looking, I found something to take care of that. It's called CinemaForgeLite. With that you can convert it to just about any video type you want. Both are free so that's even more awesome.

Well, just thought I'd share that. Later.