Wednesday, January 17, 2007

blow up.

Meh. That wasn't a big blow up, trust me. That wasn't even a little blow up. Very few people have seen that side of me and if you know anything about me, you would know that it would take a LOT to get me to blow up.

And now I present a move that will, if you can believe it (and I'll go ahead and say pun intended), blow up the trumpets ego even more ;)

Flute 13
Clarinet 13
Saxophone 13
Trumpet 25
Trombone 16
Tuba 8
Harp 12

abut -, tepmurt +

p.s. yeah, sounds like a good idea but no. A game like this isn't meant to be civil and I'm going to be ruthless. Plain and simple. But I do want to say thanks for the clarification on that rule for me again so soon after Ben had clarified it.<---sarcasim...... Also, if you are going to make a general statement that everybody knows is directed to me, then just say it to me, thanks kid!