Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!!

Flute 14
Clarinet 15
Saxophone 14
Trumpet 21
Trombone 14
Tuba 11
Harp 12

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

...as Shakespeare would say.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to be migrating the blog from the old blogger beta to the new blogger. I hope this won't cause any problems. When you go to blogger.com to log in, it now allows you to log in with the old or the new. I'm not sure if the band geeks blog will show up in the old or the new after the migration. I'm not going to move it just yet, so if you have any comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, dollars, advice, concerns, or other things you need to give me before the actual move, please feel free to do so.