Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ummm.... ooookay....

Not sure what the big blow up there is all about... Hey, I have an idea! Let's all be civil to one another and just take it for what it is, a game. And my first order of business in this game is:

Flute 13
Clarinet 14
Saxophone 13
Trumpet 24
Trombone 15
Tuba 9
Harp 12

Trumpet+, Flute-. I hope my mother can forgive me.

So, last night I was watching one of the greatest movies ever made. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a true classic of American cinema. I highly recommend it for those interested. If you've never heard of it, it stars Jack Nicholson as a guy who is a criminal that gets sent to the nut house after he feigns crazy in prison. He ends up bringing a sense of humanity to the patients that they never had before. Nicholson won the Oscar for Best Actor and the movie won Best Picture. I give it *****/*****.