Tuesday, November 30, 2004

An announcent, an ewok, and a coming out party

And for the announcement that everyone's been waiting for...
Hava now has officially been proposed to (and accepted) as of last wednesday. The official date is March 12. This means that Andrew, as one of the best men, will needs be being there. All the others will needs be invited and want to come.
My own Ewok adventure ended last night as I finally found a copy at Walmart. Now, you all know that I don't support said world wide economy ruining mart of greediness, but it was the ONLY place in town that had a copy. I watched Caravan of Courage last night and was reveling in the nastalgia.
I am announcing a new blog in the works. I will be showcasing my reading list, the dates I read them and also include a little snippet and recommendation. It is not up and running yet, but should be soon, so look for the officially coming out party announced on my blog.

Ok, I'm done for now. Thanks and congrats to the Jarrett.