Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A long long time ago...

...In a galaxy far away, Naboo was under an attack.
Well, I thought me and Qui Gon Jin could talk the federation in
to maybe cutting them a little slack.
But their response, it didn't thrill us.
They locked the door and tried to kill us.
We escaped from that gas
and met Jar Jar and Boss Nass.
We took a Bongo from the scene
and we went the Theed to see the Queen.
We all wound up on Tatooine.
That's where we found this boy...

Oh my, my this here Anakin guy,
May be Vader someday later,
Now he's just a small fry.
And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye,
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

I would have to guess Jango as well for the answer to Jon's question and if that isn't right, my second choice is Han (who else would use the word "Twerp"?)

The answer to Jason's Bond question is Liam Neeson, since none of you attempted to answer it (besides Ben). That means I need to post a question of my own....

Robert Zemeckis is a pretty famous director nowadays (Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, The Polar Express, etc.). Before he was famous and while he was still in film school, he and writing buddy Bob Gale wrote a screenplay for a very famous director. I'll give you a hint, the year the movie came out was 1979. What was the movie the screenplay was for and who was the famous director?

And alow me to add a shameless plug for my blog....
My reviews are all up except for "The Polar Express" which will be added shortly. I also have begun to make picks for Oscar Nominees which will be announced as soon as January.

Well, have a great great day and remember, you're only as clean as your underwear...