Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Stew

That's what I'm eating here at work for my dinner. And speaking of work, I'm applying for a web developer job later this week. I'll have to tune up my resume first, though.

Jason, that bit about the chicken was very funny.

Well, All Hallow's Eve Eve was a blast. Andrew and I had the same idea for costume-age without even knowing it. The RS&RB concert was also a blast. That is the second of their shows I've been to and I just couldn't pass up getting a couple of their CDs. I think I like Hey Hey Hey better than their Live! album, but I haven't finished listening to Live! yet, so I'll hold off on my opinion til then.

Horay for voting and horay for the candidates and issues that won the day. I haven't found out yet on all the ammendments, propositions, and so forth, but I hope things went well there too.

The future is comin' atcha. Look out! Be prepared. Be optimistic. And for goodness sakes - don't look down. At least when you're on a rope bridge over a chasm.

song of the day: Oh how I miss you by Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand (nice percussion)
event of the day: the gauntlet
hooray of the day: Bush winning
movie of the day: Arsenic and Old Lace
snow-filled divit of the day: the one on the practice field (this is, coincidentally, also the funny thing of the day)
post of the day: Uh... this post. I guess.