Saturday, November 27, 2004

Did someone say South Disneyland?

WOW! WAAAAAAAAAAY COOL! Jarrett, that is very awesome news to hear. South Africa seems so perfect for you to go to, just something about the ancient African culture seems fitting I suppose.

Jason, DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!! When do we leave, because you know that I will be going too. Okay, maybe I won't be going as well, but there are lots of waaaay cool Indiana Jones action figures there (hint, hint). Anyway, you'll have to ride the Jungle Cruise and Indiana Jones a few times for me.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you this past weekend Jon, but with the holiday and all, it got kind of busy and impossible. Maybe over the Christmas break things will work out better. And your question makes even less sense to me now.