Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Happy Day After Election Day

Oh, what a great thing to be able to exercize my Constitutional rights to vote! It is such a privilege. I just can't see a reason not to vote when elections come, either local or national. After all, it is by us, the people, that our government is run. I know that there are those out there who feel that their vote does not count for anything, but it really does. I am even among those who feels, at least to some extent, that my vote was not considered. However, because I voted, I have the right to complain and change those things that I disagree with.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know that they came and took my chicken away today. There was a chicken that ran around near my workplace for the last couple of weeks and this afternoon, the animal control came and picked him up. Alas, we won't be seeing any more of our chicken friend. Just thought y'all ought to know that. Chao!