Friday, November 19, 2004

Yay!

He he he he he.....I win. :) Anyways. I can't believe that it' s Friday already. I was ready to leave band and then it hit me.....I don't have school tomorrow, nor a football game to march in. I don't know what to do anymore! (oh wait...maybe I should do homework and practice....but that only takes up so much time) .....and my mind just went completely blank. Oh, so here's a weird thing that I haven't figured out. I went to my math class today at 10, and it was very cold, murky and I even thought I saw a snowflake fall. Just a few minutes ago, when I walked out of the Browning Center, the sky was almost clearly clear (don't ask what I mean by that....the sky was just really clear) and it was even warming up a bit. I've decided that Utah has bipolar weather. One minute it's pouring rain, the next minute, it's sunshine. So, there's my randomness (or lack of it) for the day. Enjoy! Have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather we're having, it might not last too long.