Sunday, November 07, 2004

Would you like fries with that?

So, here I am, sitting in the computer lab trying to waste time until ward prayer. I want to email my friends, but all I can think of is The Moldau (sp???) by Smetena, that is running through my head. Just thought I'd let you know that. So, I've discovered that when you have short hair, you don't necessarily have to have a professional cut it. Why not cut it on your own? It saves money and you learn something new for the day. I'm all about learning something new! I'm not sure why I shared that with you, but anyways. So, who's ready to take on another week? I am! I think I finally cooled off from my semester burn-out. I'm not ecstatic, but I'm ready to get this semester over with and show that I have survived yet another challenge.

I've heard that at least one of you (Jon...or was it Aaron...I can't remember now, sorry if it wasn't you Jon) has seen the preview for the next Star Wars movie. My jealousy is beyond description. :) I have to admit that I am a big fan of those movies.

So, Jarret...do you really want to know what our opinions are of 'love'? I can give you a shot at it, but I'm not sure that it's possible to actually describe love. It's an emotion that is felt differently by each person. Some people say they 'love' something/someone, but it's nothing more than lust or an obsession. Others may say that they love something/someone, but that word does not even come close to what they actually feel, because there is nothing that can describe it. There is yet another 'type' that I could describe, but I'm not too great at expounding on it much more than saying that there is the unconditional love or charity that our Elder Brother has for us. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13) So, that's all I have to say. If I went on a completely different tangent than you wanted to hear, I'm not sorry for saying it, I'm just sorry that you had to read it. ;) Have a great week folks! See you all in the band hall! (I'm almost a poet!)