Sunday, November 28, 2004

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

First off....CONGRADULATIONS Jarrett! That is sooooo amazingly awsome about your call!!! You get to go to Africa....do you have any idea how jealous I am of you? Probably not, since I really don't know. I just think that Africa is such an amazing place. Anyways...

I'm sitting at my home computer, freezing like a popsicle. The weather is very scary out there. My mother and I decided not to risk driving in those conditions. So, unfortunately I can't go back to Ogden until Tuesday (my ride can't leave until then due to the fact that she is working tomorrow). I shall miss you all greatly, but I think I'll survive. It will be weird missing classes for reasons other than being sick. Oh well. So, I can barely type now...my fingers are too cold. So, have a great week, and I'll see you on Tuesday!