Sunday, November 14, 2004

Blog blog blog blog...

...blog blog blog blog.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking right now. I just have to blog. I don't know what to blog about. Well, I could blog about the fact that Desperate Housewives is not on this evening and has been preempted by the music awards. Hmmm. Oh well, not a big deal, I suppose.

I guess I could also mention the fact that I now have a USB hub for my computer, thus facilitating the simultaneous use of my USB keyboard, USB mouse, and USB CD writer. :) I love USB. It's a great system to use to connect devices. What's really cool about it is that you can daisy-chain 127 USB devices together and they will all work. Now, who in the world has 127 USB devices that they can daisy-chain?

Moving is a grand adventure. You never know what will be in store for you or what new things you might get to experience. Insight Software Solutions moved their office this past weekend. I, of course, helped in the move. We moved me into the front office and got my desk all set up with my computer Friday afternoon. Then on Saturday morning, I helped move the rest of the stuff from the old office to the new office. This included like five desks, four computers, a couple of printers, countless miles of phone and network cable, mice, keyboards, monitors, and paper. I don't know why they don't make nice CRT monitors lighter. Man, those big 17-inchers are heavy! Anyhow, it was a lot of fun moving that stuff around. I always look for something out of the ordinary to do with work.

Okay, I thought the band sounded and looked really good on Saturday. Sure, the game may have been a loss, but the band did well. And, to top it all off: we kept our energy through the entire game! I thought it was awesome!

After the game, I went and met my dad up in way North Ogden to take my sister's car back to her in Kaysville. It was nice driving another Saturn so that I can compare how the two cars drive. I must admit that hers drives better than mine. Also, if I had it to do again, I'd get a manual transmission because I really liked the way her car handled. Mine's an automatic and it seems to bog down easily, but the stick was easy going the whole way. The only thing about me driving her car is that I felt like a freakin' flamer because I was driving this little car with flower graphics on the windows. I hope no one thought that I was some weird guy or something. And, yet, even if they did, I don't care. I will doubtlessly never meet that person.

Well, I think I am done blogging for the evening. Must pay homeage to Clucky, our friendly neighborhood chicken who was captured by Animal Control last week.

Take it easy. I have no answer to the trivia question about Boba Fett as of yet. But, if I come across any info, I'll be sure to post it. Peace out!