Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Yup. Someone said South Disneyland!

Hey, guys! Happy day! I was able to pull the tiny shard of glass from my finger this morning after it had afflicted me for nearly three weeks. My finger definitely feels better with the piece of glass out of it.

Well, Andrew, I will just have to go on the Jungle Cruise and Indiana Jones a few times especially for you. Belive me, I will too. I went there in September and rode those rides a lot. The Jungle Cruise at night, I have been told, is really funny. We tried it, but our skipper wasn't that funny. I kept laughing really loudly at the jokes because no one else was. :) I'm taking my brother's digicam, so I'll be able to post pics of the place and our adventures there. When I went in September, that was the first time I had ever ridden on Indiana Jones and let me tell you, IT IS THE COOLEST RIDE!

I think I am done with this post for the time being. If I decide to come back and edit it, well, I guess you will just see new content, eh. :) Jarrett, I learned what the word "yenta" means. If you have Linux on your computer, one of the network card drivers is called Yenta. This is a Yiddish word for a gossipmonger, namely a woman gossipmonger.

TTFN!