Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Come one, come all

Yup, the thirtyfirst day of this month will go up in flames and smoke at midnight. I mean... uh... I haven't decided to do anything dangerous that has to do with fireworks on that night to celebrate. But hey, maybe I'll change my mind. Everybody come and see how things turn out.

Party begins 1900 hours sharp. I'm trying to throw together some games that involve thinking (not enough to make it un-fun).

Thanks for the sermon, Jarrett. This Christmas was a unique one for me. We did things a little different at my house. The parents slept through the night and the kids got up and impersonated Santa.

I had a job interview this morning which went rather well. The good news is that I will likely never work past 5 at the job and not on weekends either. Now I just have to figure out a schedule that will work between that, my other job, school, and everything else. Fun fun fun. Also, if I get the job, I'll be working with Aaron Chavez. How cool is that?

I tried to find it. But it's hard to know if you've found something if you don't know exactly what it looks like. Also, the fact that not too many places even sell anything like it doesn't help much.

The windows in this building are automated, noisy, and irresponsible. The just open and close whenever they feel like it.

Umkay. Now I'm done for a while.