Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Feelin' the weather

Hello, it's been awhile since I've written, so I figured that I would, since I have time right now. I called my mother last night and received some sobbering news about somebody I've know since I was little. One of my teachers passed away on Monday. I've never really experienced knowing someone so long and then finding out that they've passed on. It's amazing how hard it hit me (**I need a hug**). I'm just greatful for the knowledge that I have; that he's ok and that he'll be with his family again someday.

Wow, I'm about to cry again, I think I'll stop now. Anyways....

Isn't this crazy weather?! I walked outside to go to the lab, and it was raining! In the middle of December! I honestly think Utah's weather needs a psychologist or something.

Ok, so who's ready for finals?! (I'm not). I have come to the harsh realization that I am in college and it's not easy anymore. (laugh all you want, I will) I have a tough final every day of finals week, except for Friday, which is graduation and the high school honor band thing. I'm so excited about the honor band. Something weird happened at my high school, and about 5 kids decided that they wanted to go. I'm so glad to see that they're getting out to see bigger and better horizons. I'm so proud of them! ;) Anyways...I think I'll stop writing now. Have a great day and good luck to anyone who has any sort of final project or test that they may be worried about. TTFN!