Friday, December 31, 2004

Kaboom!

Ooo...this is going to be fun, I can't see everything that I am typing (the blame goes to the monitor, it's been spastic lately)...I hope it turns out alright. So, this has been a very weird holiday season for me. Christmas came so fast that it has yet to hit me. If it wasn't for a song I heard in our annual ward program, I believe I wouldn't have felt any Christmas spirit at all. I love Christmas, but it was so rushed this year. On a happier note though, I received the coveted Star Wars dvd collection. That 4th disc is amazing! I've watched all of it, except for the stuff about the games and the tv spots. It's amazing how people put their whole life into something like that, just for our entertainment benfits.

Anyways. So, it is the end of one year, and the beginning of another. 2004 has been amazing, I can't wait to see what happens in 2005, even if it is full of tragedy and war, there is enough good to make it worth the trials. Can I just say....that tsunami in Indonesia....wow. Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed and the earth has literally been changed. ("The world is changed, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. All that once was, is lost") It's amazing; what can happen in a matter of moments can change an entire generation.

Well, enough of that right now. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year celebration. I'm stuck at home, waiting to watch Regis (he's subbing for Dick Clark, due to a recent stroke) with my family...what a wonderful tradition. :o) HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(Oh, and I might get to see real fireworks...depends if there's too much snow right now, I suppose)