Monday, December 13, 2004

~film review~

So, I saw National Treasure this weekend. First of all, I am not a fan of Nicholas Cage and the previews for the film had me completely uninterested. But, I was with a group of friends that went to see it and it was free for me, so I saw it. What an amazing film! I loved it! I guess I should listen to my own advice... don't pay attention to the previews, the movies aren't always what they are made out to be. I have to agree with Jon, though, it did have it's weakness of not really being plausible and people knew some of those things just off the top of their heads (yeah right, it's more like the script told them to say it), but it was still really good. I love how it weaves the clues in and out of the plot, it really keeps you on the edge. Well, anyways, I had to tell everyone what a fun movie that was. See it, you'll love it! Have a great week! (oh and Nicholas Cage wasn't his normal, weird character, he did a really good job)