Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A list of current events in the life and times of Ben

Come see two more book reviews for your (re)viewing pleasure.
How I hate this weather (now I walk through blizzards just to get us back together).
All school work is almost completed; talk to me on Friday and I'll be a happy, no-more-schooled man.
Just wish those Jazz could get their shooting touch back.
I love Hava.
I hate it when girls do that giggly-flirty laugh, especially with guys they know they'll never get.
Along the same tangent: A cerain basketball star was called when he was in Wisconsin and right after a game and the caller didn't even know... nice prank.
I have apparently proven myself to Dr. Root; now let's see him give me a scholarship.
I get to spend Christmas with Hava.
Jeremy Reeder struck gold and dug himself up a girlfriend.
A blanket of snow covers the once clean streets of Northern Utah.
I'm almost done with Lord of the Flies.
I'll be working close to 60 hours next week; good thing I don't have any finals that week.
I'm done with this list.