Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Well, this is different.

Well, my dislike of Sears notwithstanding, I'm really enjoying my new position there. I transfered from the lowly shoe stocker to the way awesome In-Store Marketing dude. I feel so important. I must make sure that things which appear in the ad have a sign on them to alert customers that the item is in said ad.

I really don't quite know what to say. I wish Ben and Jon would tell me about potential dates. You know, I do enjoy taking the ladies out for a good time. You could always let me know once in a while. Don't make me turn this blog around!

I am sitting in the computer lab at the WSU lybarry. I am just attempting to waste time before Ogden Concert Band rehearsal and wondering if Jason is going to show up this time or not. Perhaps I'll go find a white phone and try to track him down, or at the very least find out if he is ever planning on showing up again.

Here's a few thoughts to keep you entertained...