Thursday, May 20, 2004

I never met a chainsaw I didn't like

...until today.

Actually, I liked the chainsaw just fine. Until, that is...

The fact of the matter is that before today I'd never used a chainsaw. And as luck would have it, the first one I used turned out to not like me. Dear reader, are you even remotely aware of how very much not good it is to have a chainsaw Not Like You?

Let me tell you. Please.


IT IS NOT GOOD.

I'll be posting the pictures from the ER as soon as I clean the blood off my camera and develop the film.

Ok, ok, ok. So I'm really just joking about most of the foregoing. I really did meet a chainsaw that didn't like me, but how it manifested this dislike was not to attack me, as I was implying above. It simply stopped working like I wanted it to. I would push the trigger to rev it, and instead of revving, it would almost die. We finally figured out that the gas in the saw was old and that the filter was clogged and so it wasn't getting much air.

But aside from all that, I'm just really tired now from cutting down 4 or 5 trees and cutting them up. My poor arms feel like limp spaghetti.

Ok, enough whining from the wimpy department.

It was actually a lot of fun, though. And the yard certainly looks much better.
Jason, I sent u my address in uh email.
Jeff, you can send invites to whomever you want to. I didn't have anyone specific in mind. I got your invite 2x, but when you send it to hotmail addresses, hotmail ruins the link when you click on it and you can't accept the invite. Please resend mine to s t e n _ p a a [ a t ] y a h o o o o o o o o o [ d o t ] communism. Thanks.

And yes, Jason, the Windows RG was about the funniest bit of winhumor I've seen yet. Right up there with the Windows CEMENT

Well, that's all folks.