Monday, May 17, 2004

Title? Who needs a title? I guess I am an author, I should do something more creative, shouldn't I?

You're darn tootin' it's french! Where else would I get such weird information? That's what we called our triple (BoM, D&C, PogP). So, after taking a week to rest and relax and take some much needed R&R... oh, I just said that... I've rejoined the work force and hopefully I'll be joining another sometime soon, since I really need to pay for school.
Shootdanggoshgollydarngeewhiz, I just can't get her off my mind... not that I'm complaining.
Timeline is a rather good movie. I suggest you see it... that is if you like film adaptations to Michael Crighton's novels. The novel was also top-rate, suggested more than the movie, but which of his novels isn't?
More news? Oh, yeah, my kick off the summer party is tentatively, yet very strongly tentatively, set for Fri. May 28. I'm hoping that most of y'all band geeks can attend. I'd like to have the lot of you there. I should also be making phone calls to people to inform and direct.
Have more fun than a koala!