Tuesday, May 18, 2004

To blog or not to blog...

What kind of a question is that?

I must say there are even more broken sprinklers now near the BC than I've seen ever before. The ones in the fountain... well, one is barely reaching a foot high, and the other is dangerously lopsided. Also, there is a genuine broken sprinkler gushing into the bushes near the library. It's fun to splash thru water when I walk. As long as it doesn't get my socks wet.

But... with the singular, isn't it still Zelda?

And yes, Jarrett, Bela Fleck is awexome. If you liked them, then check out the solo album A Show of Hands by their bass player, Victor Wooten. By the by, nice word of the day.

Speaking of french, I'm trying to pick up a little german for the trip, so I picked up Harry Potter und der gefangene von Askaban yesterday from my local public library. Ja. I mean, yay.

It appears that we've found our absentee trunket player. Jason, you didn't tell us you was leaving. But it sounds like you had a good time. Way to congradulations on the announcement again.

Jeff, it appears that hotmail does not like blogger invites. Each time I click on the link it says: You are visiting this page outside of hotmail and bla bla bla. The blogger page it loads is one that says that it can't find the blog. Try sending the invite to my yahoo email or wsu email.

Well. That's about it for now. Going to be scanning in some more pictures today. Looking forward to getting my copy of Jinglesthula on DVD. That'll add nicely to my collection of 3 DVDs. Let's see. I have the one from the nice Olympic people, one from On The Friday Productions of marching band, Dr. Keipps one of the percussion ensemble, and this will make my fourth band related disk. All my DVDs will be a direct result of being in band at WSU. Wired. And weird.

Peace