Saturday, May 15, 2004

< Insert news flash beeping alarm here >

This just in.


I'm bored.

So I'll blog. Yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful repast of cajun food provided to me by the WSU Student Affairs types for the low low price of free, all the while listening to Joe McQueen and his group (Dr. Keipp on drums). After which... well, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. As soon as I finish the roll of film I'll develop them and scan them in - along with my Reno pics. I recenly spent about 4 hours in a row scanning and editing another batch of Taiwan pictures. Currently I'm downloading the latest version of ProShow so I can actually open my slideshow files (accidently used a later version and now the older ones won't open).

Suffice it to say that when I dined later last evening that the vanguard was still hanging around on the third floor. Too bad the doors were locked.

Today, I was unpleasantly surprised to find that my boss was not back from his camping trip yet, which means I had to work until he got back which means that I missed going to the Zoo with my family. Grr. <- Thus.

Yay. Only about 32 more minutes to go on my download. The story is coming right along.

Peace