Wednesday, May 19, 2004

And it came to pass...

...that the look of blogger was changed. Methinks I need to visit blogger more often so that I can be aware of the goings on of the site. I visit Band Geeks quite often and read the latest postings. By the way Jeff, very nice picture. I wish you the best of success in your life's endeavors.

I have a favor to ask of all of you. Members of the band: Please send me an email with your physical address on it so that I can send you all announcements. Kris and I are putting those together now and need addresses. :) Send addresses to j s c h i l l [at] w i n t o o l s [dot] c o m. Also, if any of you would like to see previews of some of our announcement pictures, go to the announcement picture page. Keep in mind that these are not the final draft of the announcement, but i think they're pretty cool looking.

Yes, Jon, I was an absentee trunket player. I took a brief trip to Nauvoo, Illinois last week. It was way fun. Kristin, her sister Leslie and I stowed away with the University 10th Ward to go to Nauvoo. Aside from the two 24 hour bus rides, it was a very enjoyable trip. We got to see a lot of really cool things and we got to visit the temple. Alas, I was not able to take a session there because they needed me to help with the baptisms, but I came in very handy in that area. After visiting Nauvoo, on our way back home, we stopped at Carthage, the place of the martyrdom of Joseph Smith. We were able to go through the jail there and see the scenes that surrounded the prophet in the final moments of his mortal life. So, yes, I was gone for a while, but I'm back now. I appologize for taking so long to post anything on this blog. I have been very busy lately and will likely be busy for the next couple of months. It's been all I could do to just update my own blog.

So yeah, what's old with everyone else? I played another concert with OCB last night. Hmmm. I hadn't picked up my trumpet since our last concert on the 21st of April and suddenly, I had this concert. I made it fine through the first two songs and then I was just on borrowed time for the rest of the hour-and-a-half concert. Lesson learned: Always change your oil every three thousand miles.

Website of the day: Windows RG - online demo

Movie of the day: How to properly tow a car - rt click link, Save target as...

Bye, bye.