Thursday, May 06, 2004

I'm sorry

but the "new" "fountain" between the BC, SUB, and Lampros reminds me of nothing so much as a garden sprinkler - and a broken one at that. It's nice to see they finally fixed the thing, but now, it's almost as sad looking as it was before. At least before it had potential. Now all it has is my sympathy. Still, it's good to at least have water in it.

Today

TODAY

is my last item for this semester: Math 1220 Calculus II - Final Exam

I'm off in a few minutes to study for it. How will it all go down? Who can say?

In other news, I had my very first night of working for Direction One where I received exactly 0 phone calls. Actually getting a nights rest was, well, restful. Party tonight hosted by Corcunda. Party tomorrow hosted by various angry citizens.

Again, if you'd like to post to this blog, just email me. It's
s t e n _ p a a [at] y a h o o [dot] c o m
In case you're wondering why I put my email address that way, it's to confuse the web bots. Go Bears.

Peace