Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Each night I ask the stars up above -

Why must I be a band geek in love?

Good times, good times. That's what this school year has been all about. There were highs. There were lows. There were a lot of lows. There were high highs. There were great expectations. There were thrills. There were chills. There were pennies, goldfish, balloons, movies, music, dancing, singing (there should never have been singing), hi-jinks, lo-jinks, kitchen sinks, pots, pans, alfalfa, albinos, and other assorted random acts of humanity. We laughed (a lot). We cried (alone, mostly). We did homework (but rarely). As far as great moments, there were a few that outshine all the rest. As far as great other stuff... well, I guess there was a place for that, too. In a word (and by "a" I mean "several"):
Reno
jazz run?
Cheers theme
Swap
nananana hey hey good bye
Joe's last mix
stress
RANDOM
@bash
blogosphere
Rootisms
lockers
concerts
bees
dreams
farewells
and not least...
lots of friends.

I may add links later, but for now, suffice it to say that there are a few jems of websites out there. A few are listed on my links, quotes, and favorites blog.

Merry Summer to all, and to All, a good buy.

Tenderly I remain,
Jingles the Pirate
(Jon)