Thursday, August 04, 2005

Whaddaya think, y'all?

I recently received this from some guy who wants to party here. Everybody vote a thumb up or a thumb downwards.




Band geeks UNITE!!!!

Salutations. I am posting this to you bacause i stumbled across your site on accident, and i must say, i have become deeply interested. I like you and your fellows, too, am a band geek.i love music. So, i was hoping you'd get around to me and give me a lil info about this website, because im hoping to carry on as  a musician for all of my days. Thank you for taking the time to read this painstakingly long letter, for i would dearly like some info on this and i would be delighted to join. Have a good summer!!!

Yours Truly,

Brian Burns

100% pure, unadulterated band geek!




And yes, he did the crazy colors/fonts in the email.