Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Marching, marching...

Please, please, please get photos of the band this season and pass them on to me. I'll post them on the band photo album (as marked on the links to the left.) Try to avoid sending pictures that are over 200KB in size because it makes it difficult for me to upload them and seriously, no on wants to wait a long time to view the pics because they're huge. Gotta keep up the photo album because we're at 469 photos and counting.

Again, please send me pictures! I may not be actively in the band, but I still like to maintain my contact and help out wherever I can. Fear not, though, I still do play my trumpet. :)

Oh, and if you have pictures that aren't necessarily related to band activities, it's okay. If you want to share them, go ahead and send them to me and I'll post them on the band photo album.

My email address is jschill [at] wintools [dot] com.

Chao!