Friday, August 05, 2005

Meeting People...

...often results in great surprise.

So I went to OCB on Wednesday and was very surprised to run into Lena! I was really happy to see a familiar (and younger) face there at OCB. Not that I don't know practically everyone there, but no one would really qualify as my peer in that group if it weren't for Lena being there. I was happy. :)

Also, I discovered that Kristin and I have a familiar new neighbor. Yeah, yesterday when I got home from work, I was putting some stuff in my trunk and who should pull out of her parking stall at Christopher Village but Kristen Vesper! I was really surprised to see her there. I seriously didn't know anyone there other than Kristin's swing dance friends (and the people in my ward who live there, too.) It was really fun to see Kristen. So yeah, we'll have to have a party. :)

Cheers!

ps: It's good to hear from our "foreign" band geek. Hopefully, we'll be hearing more from him in the future. It's always a good thing to meet new people.