Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Day that Love.....

Came to play!!!

strongben(@)hotmail(.)com

Andrew, that be my addy. Sign me up and we'll go at it again this year! Yay!

I jump the band wagon and join the crowd. I'm so ready for school to start. I have the coolest class. At least that's what it looks like it'll be. I mean, its Dinosaurs and Fossil Record. It looks down right up my alley, but then again, its a 1020 class and might be filled with idiots and stupid heads. And if you know me, I see (hate) dead (stupid) people.

Hava and I met Orson Scott Card and his wife last night. It was awesome. If anyone wants to help me gloat, they can ask to see my two personalized and autographed books that Mr. Card signed for me. He's quite an awesome guy from the 2 hours I saw him in allowed me to see.

We've decided that Mofia will be our preferred game of the year. The optimal size of the group being 8 to 10 players and a narrator, expect Hava and I to be hosting quite a number of these events in the months to come. And, as we all learned on Tuesday, bring your thinking caps and your strategery and we'll have a greatness time. We'll also be much about clamping down on the whole 'Dead people can't talk' rule; much to the fun of all of us!

Anyway, Mr. Card (being a fantasy writing mormon that he is) has inspired me, so I'm off to fill more pages with my fantastical prose. Tootles all!