Thursday, August 18, 2005

Come on...

...and wreck my car.

Football season is upon us once again, and as such, I have created the annual football pick-em group over at Yeeeeoooowwwwwzzzzaaa.com...er. yahoo.com, that is. If'n you'd like to participate, and yes Ben I am specifically talking to you, just get me your e-mail addy someway or another before too late so I can get you an invite.

In other news: my world as an RA offically begins today with early-bird check in. I am both excited and nervous to start this new chapter in my education. There is A LOT of information that was given to myself and fellow RAs over the last ten days and it seems a bit daunting, but just as with any other job, I suppose you get the hang of it after a while. Any way, time to be gettin' myself back to work.

Cheers!