Saturday, September 17, 2005

Worms!

So...today I got yelled at for not taking out the garbage (when I was planning to do so later) and decided to go outside and call my friend to vent. While I was talking to her I found a worm. I had quite the time with it. I was brought back to my days of putting them in my pencil box (something that I shouldn't bring up) and bringing them to school. Worms are cool. They wiggle, eat dirt and well...they are physically cool. I picked up the worm and moved it to a patch of dirt. After about a half hour or so, it disappeared into the dirt. Life is full of amazing little things that make me smile... :) So...I have a question... what can someone do when they have a bad roommate and there is no way to compromise on the basic necessitites of living (ei...getting dressed in the light rather then pitch blackness, studying at night after a long day of school is over, etc...)? If anyone reads this and has any suggestions...please let me know. Having never shared a room before, I'm open to any help I can get. Have a great day!
TTFN!