Thursday, September 22, 2005

So....

I am happy to say that I am moving out within the next 24 hours. I am so excited. One of my new roomies is the wonderful Robyn Johnson. I am so beyond excited....I just don't know how much longer I can wait. Life is good...even when life at home isn't. I have a ~wonderful~ (ugh) part of Scottish Dances stuck in my head. That song is interesting. Although the whole piece together is ok, I really don't care for it much. The 3rd movement is actually very nice, though. I wish I was an oboist so I could play that beautiful melody. (just kidding...why would I want to play a dead duck???) So. I heard the wonderful persussion ensemble rehearsing today. They totally rock! GO PERCUSSIONISTS! (I wish I could hit things that well) So, I'm in a very weird mood. I'm happy about the upcoming move, but I'm recovering from a nap I had in the hallway. I fell asleep sitting up. Weird. That's all I can say. Short. Fragment. Sentences. Yay! So...ummm, I think that's about as weird as I want to get for now. I hope that I can survive the night without getting chewed out for something I couldn't control. Have a great one!
Toodles!